It's one of those sleepless nights, hahaha. So might as well release one of those grateful notes that's been kept in my mind.
For those who I’ve known and have been by my side for all these years (well two or more), I first and foremost want to thank you. Thank you for just taking the time to listen to my venting or my deepest darkest secrets that I couldn’t say anywhere else. I’m just glad that I can go to someone to just hear me out and then tell me their thoughts about how I feel. I don’t mind any constructive criticism at all. I’d like to hear what I can improve on, so having some people who can just listen and give me a response afterwards is simplistic, but yet, you can’t help but feel loved – knowing that someone is watching out for me. Not only am I appreciative for your presence, have I liked the fact that I can have my chance to see what your real side is. If you can be real with me, then I will be showing you my honest self, too. It wouldn’t be fair if I saw a side of gentility and I couldn’t give back a simple term of being sincere back. All I’m trying to say is, the longer you stay with me, the more at bliss I experience. This is how I desire to live and create better memories for me to look back on. Improving on my flaws is something that can definitely be worked on.
To the younger generation who I’ve met this year,
Meeting through whomever and whatever, it has been amusing, but yet, joyful. I can’t recall the moments or impressions that have left me speechless with your actions. Even though, you’re still young, you are the generation that knows what you want and it is what you’re aiming for. I applaud you for that – it makes me think back and I can’t help but feel regretful that I didn’t get to live my freshmen year to the fullest like you kids have. Although, you do have your childish acts and insecure lashes, I think it’s amazing that you can understand what it’s like to be in high school. Well, some of you do, but don’t mind the other adolescents who haven’t really grown up, yet. They haven’t gotten used to their own skin. So, it’s up to you guys to set the bar and carry on the example of being successful and trustworthy. Don’t overwork yourselves, high school isn’t all about work, you know. Don’t be afraid to have some fun! If you just think about work, work, work, then you’re bound to burn out. Just relax and see where the wind takes you. Everyone has their bad days.
Hahaha, wow. That was a lot to write. This is what daylight savings does to you. I wonder if I can go to sleep now.
No comments:
Post a Comment