How do I know if you're being real or not? What about the other girls you've been talking to? I've seen you smile at them, the same way you smile at me. You're a nice guy and all, I don't know if this will work though.
I don't want to doubt this, but at the same time, how am I supposed to trust you? I like the fact that you like to listen to me.
"What if...I wanted to tell you that I wanted you to wait until next year..?"
"Like...over the summer..?"
"Mmmhmm."
"GIRL! You can't keep a man waitin'!"
LOL, nonetheless, you're cute. I like you ;)
Maybe, you'd be the best birthday present after all. HAHAH, eh, let's take things slow first.
Lots of venting, constant rambling and awkward thoughts. Think what you want and I will do the same.
Sunday, May 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Flashback
-
▼
2009
(215)
-
▼
May
(23)
- Uhm
- Lol, okay?
- Typical Story
- Confession of a Friend
- Just to make sure
- All stuffy
- Fallin' Out
- Fantastic!
- Pep talk
- Crossing over
- Multiply by 3x
- Ongoing
- Lovely day
- Game of Life
- Oh just dandy
- shoot me in the head
- Life is easier
- Happy Mother's Day <3
- OMG,
- I'm in need of a blessing
- Thank you
- Choo choo!
- Kurplunk!
-
▼
May
(23)
No comments:
Post a Comment