Thursday, May 21, 2009

Fantastic!

After getting ready from home and eating breakfast, I ended up getting a ride from daddy and got to school around 7:05. Then, I met up with Rory and James, along with Rory's dad. I tried to make a conversation with his dad and it went something like this:

"Oh hey! Rory, where's your dad?"
"He's right there..."
"Oh, that guy?!"
"Yes, Kerlyn."
"Oh...HI RORY'S DAD!"
"Hi..."
"I'm Kerlyn. It's nice to meet you."
"Hello Kerlyn. It's nice to meet you too."
"So you're one of Rory's friends, eh?"
"Ah yeah..."
"Hm, does he talk a lot?"
"Sure?"
"Really now? He doesn't say a word when I'm around. He just keeps quiet." LOL!
"Oh...I see..."

(Awkward silence)

Hahah, and then after the convo. Angelo and Darian show up. I was playing the piano, when all of a sudden Darian shows up besides me and was like, "Where's left hand?" Mind you, I was playing my violin sheet music. And I replied with, "Erm, well there's none..really. But you can do the double stops!" (Points at double stops) "That's hard!" (Attempts to play...and fails)

A whole lot of noise started and everyone started to show up. We practiced, played the piano, walked around, went to the bathroom and changed, socialized, etc. Anything to get the nerves out. Ms. Cate told us to board the bus and once we were all situated, the bus left KM. On the bus ride there, we were all talking in Asian accents, it was hilarious.

Hm, we arrived at KL and the first thing that Angelo did was, "OH HEY, CUTIE UP FRONT..." HAHAH, he was on the prowl. Mostly all the kids were scoping out for cuties. It was sad, how come KM doesn't have any cute people? "AYE! MY NAME'S ANGELO!" Ohmygah, I wanted to die when he kept on yelling that out to every pretty girl he saw. Lol, it was a funny sight though, it was even funnier when he disappeared with the crowd during their passing period.

We watched about four groups before us. KR's was the best! They had two Asian soloists and they were beasts, hahah.

"Don't worry, we have Esther and Logan!" (Darian)
"Aw man, I don't know..."(Angelo)
"Man, Esther's Asian." (Darian)
"Yeah, but she's only one Asian!" (Angelo)
"Tsk, Logan's like five Asians put into one..HAHAH." (Darian) That cracked us up.

Erm, since I didn't bring my glasses I couldn't see anything very well. So I had strech my eyes out with my index fingers to this: -___-
and everything became HD! It was awesome. Everyone was like, "Kerlyn what are you doing?!" "Does that work?.." And then they tried and nothing happened for them.

We ate granola bars and drank juice before getting on stage. We performed Chaconne and Serenade. Changed, and got ready to get back on the bus. took the bus to KS and had an hour lunch break. Went to Panera Bread for lunch. Ordered a Chicken Sandwhich, walked around KS. Angelo wanted to get Claire's application and made me go inside, but I refused. We argued for two minutes. I won. He called me a loser. Darian and him got into an argument.

"Kerlyn! Why are you being such a wuss?!" (Angelo)
"'Cause! Kuya, why can't you get it yourself?!"
"Tsk, go get me an application, I'll be sitting here."
"NO."
"Man, Angelo, why are you being a sissy?" (Darian)
"Why don't you get me an application, then?" (Angelo)
"Uhh no." (Darian)
"Psh, why are you being such a Darian..?" (Angelo)
"Why are you being such..an an Angelo..?" (Darian)
"Oh no..." (Angelo)

Sigh, and there were other things that happened, but they weren't as fun. Hahaha, and then I bought some Jamba. We went back to KM and stayed in Orchestra room for the rest of school, and then we sang with Esther playing the piano.


FUN TIMES :)
I want to do it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment