Right now, a part of my life is going down into turmoil. Why do I say that? It's because a lot of unfortunate events have been happening to me- losing homework when I know I did it, broken backpack strap, spilled water inside my backpack, and always running to my bus stop - and you wanna know the highlight?!
Someone stole thirty dollars out of my wallet. I just found out two hours after school ended, when I wanted to get some Mcdonald's. I was dying of hunger. I leave my backpack unattended during Ms. Rue's (that was the only time I left it alone today), which had my wallet in it that contained my twenty dollar bill and two fives. The next thing I know, it's gone! I want to kick the person who stole my money in the balls right now. FML.
Asshole, I know you stole it. Just give it back, along with the two pencils and pen you said you'd give back. Freaking bastard.
Lots of venting, constant rambling and awkward thoughts. Think what you want and I will do the same.
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Flashback
-
▼
2009
(215)
-
▼
May
(23)
- Uhm
- Lol, okay?
- Typical Story
- Confession of a Friend
- Just to make sure
- All stuffy
- Fallin' Out
- Fantastic!
- Pep talk
- Crossing over
- Multiply by 3x
- Ongoing
- Lovely day
- Game of Life
- Oh just dandy
- shoot me in the head
- Life is easier
- Happy Mother's Day <3
- OMG,
- I'm in need of a blessing
- Thank you
- Choo choo!
- Kurplunk!
-
▼
May
(23)
No comments:
Post a Comment