Thursday, March 31, 2011

Same stuff, different day

Heart to heart talks don't always turn out to be the best for a group because at the end, there are some issues that haven't been done and said. We hear the same thing from the same people; to the point, where it doesn't matter anymore. New people don't want to contribute, the ones who think they're superior attempt to demonstrate a dominant character for themselves, which is totally ridiculous, don't take the time to realize their own faults, while there are others who don't really care.

I stuck with this because I wanted something different to happen. Why else would I take the time and effort to make sure everything gets done? Organization isn't the problem, it's the sportsmanship that doesn't exist within the club. People are always giving up or even thinking about giving up makes me disappointed.

Growing thick skin is something that I should probably be thankful for. If I didn't grow up from who I was back then, I wouldn't have learned from my mistakes. The last thing to do is lose hope. Seeing the worn out looks from the kids who have put up with this is heartbreaking. I have no one to blame, but for myself.

I need to reboot.

No comments:

Post a Comment