I hate it when people come up to me and ask if this is happening or why can't we be more organized, do more things than just dance or sell Lumpia.
IF YOU WANT TO CHANGE THE CLUB THEN GO AHEAD AND TRY. I DARE YOU.
I'm already up to head with things to do and this club IS one of my top priorities. I'm trying me best in getting things done, but with all this hassle, it's been very difficult. Unless you have a good reason on why your complaint should be taken into consideration, then just let us do us and you can do you. No one asked you to stay in the club. How do you think I feel with the fact that I won't be able to take part in Cherry Blossom this year because of DCON? Even when it's actually taking place at KM.
One other thing, it makes me really upset that I'm not included in anything that you guys have been planning out such as officer nominations; but that's cool, go ahead and take the reigns since you guys don't bother telling me what the heck is going on. I know I haven't been very attentive with you guys lately, but it makes me mad when I'm left in the dark and people are coming up to me asking if it's okay to take over my spot when I'm gone or when practice is.
Keep your head up, Kerlyn. Being a club leader is hard and I can see you're trying your best. I wish that when I was VP in FAC I was as dedicated as you but there were some deep complications I had with people. However, that's not an excuse =\ I know I haven't told you yet in person but I'm proud of you - you really pulled it together with the club & Nikki & I are proud of you.
ReplyDelete