Saturday, October 17, 2009

Visiblity

On the note of college, I'm with you Chi Catherine.
I, honestly, don't know what I want to do nor am I decided on what kind of major I'm going to be settling in. Optometry has always been on my mind, but that was what my parents want me to do since it earns nice amount of money and I'm interested in the science field.

A part of me is totally ready to let go of being sheltered and watched out for. I want to prove to everyone that I'm capable in everything that I do and cannot be meddled with. On the other hand, It's just the thought of afterward and how I'm going to use my education to my advantage. Do I want to pursue my dream of going to optometry school? Am I going to succeed? Will I ever get the chance to study abroad? Or am I going to just give up and be a nobody?

These thoughts are going to eat me; I just don't know what to do either. Being indecisive is lame.

1 comment: