Thursday, October 8, 2009

Just my reflection

It's one of those rambling blogs that don't make sense to you, but I can comprehend it.

School:
It's almost been a month since school started and I've got to say that Junior year is the year. As in, a lot of work and no social life. I'm proud of myself for keeping up in IB, but I know that all of this is going to change and I'm soon going to start complaining about how much work I have, but it's fine. As long as I have others feeling my pain then it's all good in the neighborhood. This year, I'm only taking it easy and having only three IB classes and then next year I'll be bumping it up to five IB classes! OH YEAH! I'm totally excited for that :)

Clubs:
So far, Key Club and FAC are the best choices I've ever chosen for outside curricular activities. Although, FAC can use a little bit more help with the blabber mouths, but it'll be addressed soon. Allison and Nikki are trying very hard and I'm proud of them for putting in their time and effort into this club and am willing to contribute. Key club on the other hand is pretty fun, but I don't know if I'll be able to keep up with the events they are having. Of course, I want to help out, but there is a confliction between my time for homework and other things. So, I'm going to stick it out. Plus, there are a lot of people that I've been meeting.

Life:
Family's been going great. But, I found something out about my cousin and I will never forget what he did.

No comments:

Post a Comment