Thursday, October 29, 2009

FAC

My, my, what a day it was.

To start off, my umbrella broke and I had to make sure that my hair wouldn't get wet or else, it's another week of sickness for me. That was a successful plan, along with making it to the bus stop on time. I'm one of those kids who do everything to the last minute before walking to the bus stop and always end up running to it. I've gotten so used to it, that I don't even get stressed about it anymore. Yeah, bad habit, I definitely need to change that. Erm, I studied for my math test the night before, and forgot to do all my other homework. It ended up being a psych out quiz. FOR THE LOVE PEACE, it made my day. Other than that, I did okay in all my other classes.

Then after school, my favorite time of the day. Especially, if it's FAC. Hahah, those kids make me smile without a doubt. We practiced dancing today and I can tell you right now that I'm the most awkwardest dancer in the pack...I mean, I know the dance, it's just I can't execute it like everyone else can. I need to work on my body roll. Hm, other things that happened in FAC - Anthony doing the Pamela, along with the guys, it was cute. Along with the girls, they're really good.

Other than that, I'm tired and need to finish up some leftover homework and cook rice :)

No comments:

Post a Comment