Currently listening to: JoJo - Exceptional
I don't know what exactly happened to trigger my sudden outrage. I bet Tahoma thought I was the most angriest chick on the block or something. I don't blame them, hahah, I did look like a crazy maniac kicking the fence and having tears uncontrollably streaming down my face. For those five minutes, I have never felt so disheartened, ever. I was so frustrated with the fact that I could've just smiled and had fun, but instead chose to think like a sore loser. Ah, whatever, it's all in the past now. I'm over it. It felt good to cry though. It's only my first year.
I've never felt so competitive in my life, but after being called out by coach, it's given me a shake of...what playing a sport is about. Not only do you need the endurance, but also the mentality to overcome anything that gets in your way. I actually want this! I want to win.
On a side note, seeing Jiwon's ankle tan line made my day. Oh and Unnie's sudden surprise of Starbucks. EJ has made a commitment to making me into a better player.
Haven't blogged like this in awhile. Only two weeks of Tennis left! Makes me sad. I'll write down a summary of my week tomorrow, hahah.
No comments:
Post a Comment