Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Amazingly incredible

I haven't laughed like I did today in ages. All I saw were cheerful faces and lots of happy commotion.

Mmm, can't really describe what made my day. So just going to state the events that stood out significantly:

  • Took me five hours to finish the math WASL (HAHAHA)
  • Tennis match vs. Tahoma got canceled
  • Laughed while the Filipino group rehearsed their dance for the MCA
  • Got to see Stephen and Nathalie
  • Ate teriyaki with Stephen, Nathalie, and Esther
  • Spoke Korean, Chinese, and Cambodian
  • Stephen and Nathalie told me some interesting information
  • Talked about first love with Stephen
  • Had a twenty minute conversation with Esther
  • Sang to Nathalie (her belated birthday present)
And my most memorable moment? Teaching Stephen how to dance to Gee, Nobody, and So Hot.

It is quality rather than quantity that matters. Do a good job tomorrow.

That's what my fortune said in my fortune cookie. Wish me luck on presenting my religious myth project tomorrow!

1 comment: