We couldn't let the pretty weather go to waste. So, the family and I ended up going to the Seattle Premium Outlet malls yesterday, then headed out to Tulalip for their good tasting buffet. On the contrary, I didn't like the fact that we had to end up staying overnight last minute, LMAO. We had to sleep in jeans - good thing the hotel provides toiletries.
I bought a new shirt and beanie for Stacie. I am in deep regret that I won't be able to attend the gathering that she prepared; so I bought her some gifts in return. The beanies were on sale for only $1.50 each! YEEEAH, it was amazingly awesome and my sister and I couldn't pass up the offer.
The cons of this little mini shopping extravaganza? I couldn't buy the duffle bag I wanted, I broke my Coach shoes in (finally) and now I have blisters. I didn't know how to work the toothbrushes they gave us either, I ended up using only the toothbrush head, forgetting to hook it to the cover. HAHA, I wasn't fully functioning in the morning either and ended up doing the same thing. Blahblahblah, and I didn't get enough sleep. But it's all good, I'm just happy that I finally got out of the house!
No comments:
Post a Comment