"She was just asking that question to laugh at you. Aha."
I wasn't laughing at him, I laughed at myself for finding out that they did mention the countries, but I didn't happen to catch that.
Your aggression is your only drive and you depend on it to keep that mouth of yours allowed. Don't ever assume that my actions are negative especially when you don't know my intentions. You don't know who I am or what I am capable of. I'm not the type to hold a grudge, so I'll let this one go. The next time, that big mouth opens though, be prepared to get a piece of this complex mind that is owned by me. Don't provoke me, I might be defenseless physically-but mentally I am more intelligent, more than you'll ever be. If it's a challenge you're addressing, then I happily accept.
I was bothered by half of the day. I seriously need to see him and get a hug or else, I am going to freak out from this madness I am suffering from.
Another thing: braces.
Kerlyn & Catherine's Goal: Get through the week
No comments:
Post a Comment