Orchestra was okay. We continued to watch a movie about Amadeus Mozart. It's pretty good actually. I was stressing about how to finish my math homework, turns out we didn't have a test today. It got postponed until tomorrow; so one more day of finishing up late work!
Ralph and Angelo were talking about Ralph Nader during CWI-it was hilarious. I feel asleep during class again. We watched another video, afterward, got ballads to vote for homecoming. I gave mine to Ralph because I wanted to see the results, AHAH. "Vote for Ralph Nader..Vote for Angelo!"
Lunch was okay. I didn't get to eat my cheeseburger with cheese nor did I eat it with ketchup. Those frikkin lunch ladies made me wait, and I was seriously stressed and hungry. I really want to bring a lunch, but then I don't know what to make or how to bring it to school. I don't trust plastic bags that much o__o I want one of those from that store. Then, I went to go and visit my people in the back.
"Hey you guys! I'm thirsty...do you have anything to drink..?"
"eh, no sorry."
"ah it's okay. I'll go ask Angelo and them.."
Angelo's table:
"AYE she's looking here right now..AYE BABAY.." (AHAHA, Ralph is seriously funny)
I look away...I was laughing my ass off.
"You wanna sit on daddy's lap?!" LOOL, oh my gosh.
"Ah..no, I'm okay..I'm thirsty, Ralph.."
"I got something for you to drink right here.." Looks down o__o
"Ah..uhm, no..I'm..I'm good thanks.." Looks straight ahead
"You sure..? You don't wanna sit on my lap?.." AHAHAHAHAHAH!
And it just goes on. Then he asks if I'm still thirsty in Math..and I yell out, YEAH! :o
We took a test in Spanish. That's it.
No comments:
Post a Comment