Today was better. In fact, a whole lot better.
I got to see wifey today <3>;O LOL.
I was stressing at lunch because I didn't have my binder in my backpack and then I realized that I had left it in the Orchestra room. Then I was finishing up this giant package in Geo. Speaking of which, I need to get some lessons on Alg. 3-4 for Running Start or else, I'm never going to pass the math portion of the requirement test nor am I going to pass the math portion on the WASL.
Rawrs, Geo was fantastic, I actually learned some practical math and it was pretty easy. Too bad Ms. K isn't going to be here tomorrow. Spanish was okay, I got a C on my quiz-you know, if he actually taught us something or a method to remember this stuff, maybe some of the students could've passed.
No comments:
Post a Comment