Sunday, December 12, 2010

Feelin' heavy

Weight has always been an issue for me, as it fluctuates and I can't seem to keep it leveled for my body. One day I feel pretty good, while the next I feel like a cow and the cute outfit I planned to wear doesn't look that great at all.

Having my mom comment on it all the time is something that is so discouraging and the insults that come with the package isn't the most awesome feeling the world. I've been trying and trying; it's not that I'm not motivated, I just can't find the time to workout and whatnot. I'm watching what I eat and I drink a lot of water, which proves the countless bathroom breaks I have to take during and after school.

Because of this, I'm constantly feeling self conscious and can't ever state that I am truly comfortable in my skin - sure at school everyone says I look fine, I'm pretty small for my height, or I don't need to change a thing, etc. While friends, tell me not to listen to what my mom says and just brush it off. All the while, I'm still finding the strength to stay positive.

Lately, I just don't know if I could give it another try when there isn't really anything else I could do. Like last year and the years before that, I have the same New Year's resolution - I wonder if 2011 will be the same for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment