Saturday, November 20, 2010

I'm tired,

of being underestimated, lectured, tired of being scrutinized I don't get something right the first time, being ratted out on one simple thing I forgot to do, tired of all this crap that happens in this house. Tired of being at home where I have to deal with a mom who has a serious financial issue, but keeps on spending; tired of a dad who thinks I won't be successful because of my grades that don't even prove how smart I am; tired of a sister who acts like an ignorant bitch, but something else at school; tired of having brothers who have nothing else to do but play video games and only act upon orders that are given to them; tired of being upset all the time, tired of being unhappy, tired of being let down by my parents because they don't believe in me or don't put their time and effort into thinking about my future, being second guessed on all the time, tired of being doubted because of my actions, I'm tired of being insecure. I AM TIRED OF EVERYTHING.

I'm to the point where nothing really matters and I'm just living to get on with what I have to do. Tired of bullshit that happens everyday, hah, funny thing is, I don't give a shit about what happens anymore. I ain't even mad bro, just tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment