Sunday, February 21, 2010

Eff

Learn how to fix your mistakes and don't go and ruin other people's lives because of it. I'm so freaking disappointed in what you have learned, seriously? You guys can't go and do a simple task without saying "Oh that's jie jie's job. I don't need to do that." or "That's not my stuff, I don't need to do that." Do you think you're making things better by just saying those things? Think again. Don't depend on me too much, kiddos. Do you know how condescending that sounds? By saying that, it sounds like you guys don't care how much work I put into the crap I deal with from you guys or appreciate how much expensive things you guys have that other kids would kill to be in their possession. Learn how to back the freak up and just do it. It's only going to take up like what? Ten minutes of your life? Do you know how much time I've wasted from dealing with your shit? Don't bring up what my position in the house is and use it against me. Heh, don't give me that. Your excuses are becoming limited, children. Learn how to grow up and take the reigns. ? I'm not going to be in the house for long, once college starts, who knows where I'll be.

Oh and asking what's wrong with me when I'm freaking furious or when I'm mopey? Mind your own business. Don't think that you are the one with the problems everyday - you still have years left until planning which college you want to attend, drama in elementary/middle school isn't nothing compared to high school, not to mention the loads of work you have to work your ass off in order to be in the top in class because you screwed yourself over for the previous two years and your grades had to compensate for that. Stop complaining on how idiotic your friends are or dissing the weirdos that don't even talk to you. It makes you sound weak and offensive. Mom and dad taught you three to be better from that. LEARN FROM IT.

When you start showing me respect, that's when I'll do the things you want. Until then, don't even think about asking me to help you with anything. I've had enough. Think long and hard about the issues you've caused by being lazy and immature.

No comments:

Post a Comment