My exterior is what sets the impression while what I have on the inside doesn't really matter to the eye itself. As if I've realized from my years in elementary school compared to middle/high school, there were a lot of transitions I had to face, not only that I didn't really care about my appearance in elementary school - as long as I had clothes that covered my up and a coat, I was all set for the rest of the day. But what I noticed the most about my personality when I look back, I was so carefree. I never cared about makeup, hair products, brand names, what kind of backpack I was wearing, etcetera. Now, I kind of care about half of those things I listed, well regarding makeup, I don't really want to try. My personality has changed since then, I'm more guarded, I trust less and even lesser people every year, and doesn't even care to talk about the word 'love', why? Because my time hasn't come yet, so why should it matter about my input on it when I've never experienced it. I'm not the type to hold a long grudge or judge. Along with, my tolerance for pain has increased, I like to bottle my emotions in and have yet to be broken. For some off reason, I hate to cry and haven't cried since.
I might sound cold and the way I look shows, but my insides are still the same as that little girl in elementary school, who just cared about having clothes to keep her warm.
High school is all about the outside and how you carry yourself rather than your personality or intelligence.
No comments:
Post a Comment