I don't know what it is, but it seems like I've been chill and I can't help but think that there is something wrong with me. Usually, I have all these emotions that are held in and I wait for the right moment to explode, but that never happens anymore. I'm certain that I don't have a happy medium, because with my indecisive personality, there's always something bound to go the opposite direction I want it to go. Then, all I worry about is school and grades. I've even resorted to skipping some club meetings just to take naps at home because I'm always so drained.
I'm never happy, angry, upset, furious, discombobulated, concilliatory, etc. It's as if IB has deprived me of any kind of emotion and has turned me into a sleepless zombie.
Needless to say, I am happy that I am an IB student. It gives me a reality check.
No comments:
Post a Comment