Lots of venting, constant rambling and awkward thoughts. Think what you want and I will do the same.
Sunday, January 17, 2010
feeling a bit loose
I need a sign to help me with my decisions. I'm always indecisive and I hate that. I hate the fac that I have to juggle extracurricular activities, school, along with SAT prep and extra studying to keep me on track. I know I'm the only one who can decide what I want for my future, but that's the problem! This is where I have to make sure that I am thorough with whatever I choose and do, it could lead to a harder obstable later on. It gives me the chills that I'm going to graduate soon. I won't get a second chance to re do everything. If only I had nine lives, then maybe, just maybe, I'd feel at ease with anything that comes my way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment