Kerlyn you're so hypocritical with the things you say. Goodness, child I mean look at you. You're so selfish - people can have more than friend, okay? Get that through your stubborn mind. Learn how to be independent. Not a whiny baby all the time, if you keep on taking those hands that help you off the ground, how are you supposed to learn from your mistakes?
Kerlyn you don't deserve any kind of happiness in this world.
You don't know what love or contentment is, for you don't even know what kind of being you've become.
Learn how to love yourself before you can love others, because apparently, whatever 'love' you're feeling now, isn't the right kind. You have to be considerate and thoughtful, what happened to the girl who was carefree and was ecstatic about everything, huh? Where did she go? When you find her, let me know. Because, you know what? I miss her. I miss her a whole lot.
The old Kerlyn actually believed in herself and gave all the best she got. No matter what it was; her academics to her sportsmanship. She never gave up. She didn't have to think of an artificial mindset. The old Kerlyn actually deserved all the happiness in the world! She didn't have to back down from anything she had an oppurtunity to. But you, the new Kerlyn, you ruined her. You made her lose her chances to everything. I hope you're proud.
Oh yeah and one other thing,
Keep that smile on. It covers everything. You're really good at being expressionless. No one needs to see how you're really broken inside, it's not their problem. You put it on yourself. Don't bring that kind of dullness to everyone else. Learn how to stay quiet. Don't speak up, you shoulddn't open that blunt mouth of yours.
Learn how to change.
Epic fail, I tell you, Kerlyn. Epic fail.
What the heck...
ReplyDeletedon't even say that about yourself or even let people say that to you.
shoot, out of all people in the world; the last person to ever hear those words shouldn't be you.
Love,
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry- I've heard things similar from my mom, about being selfish and careless and it hurts. I can't even imagine! ><
Feel better!