Not much to say besides that my fifth period is seriously hilarious - Ms. Hunt gets too side tracked. She even mentioned third period. Gah, I honestly miss those kids. Especially my old table group with Stacie, Catherine and of course, Zane. HAHA. It made me a bit sad when she started to talk about them. I'm now stuck with some slackers and only a few smarties. Leah, Jiwon, and Rykiel keep me tamed in that class. The whole class accepted me with open arms.
Oh yeah! China...is the best subject to talk about in CWI, no kidding.
"Is that Australia?"
"Uhh no, it's China."
"Oh it looks like Australia."
-Five minutes later after the third revision of China-
"Uhm..now it looks like the United States."
Oh boy! I'm liking where I'm at.
I'm seriously going to make Chi a goodbye poster.
This feeling of blissfulness is really something - definitely not what I'm used to.
I think it's time to open myself up more to certain people. They deserve it.
No comments:
Post a Comment