- Position #8 to #1 on the waitlist for BIO&160
- Technical difficulties in HUM105 led to leaving class early
Sad news: I'm not getting paid for Fall quarter and moved to a volunteer position. Devastating but I can deal since it is what's best for me.
Hi Kerlyn!
Great! I’m so glad you were able to get into HUM 105 this fall. And you may still make it into BIOL& 160, so it’s good to stay on the waitlist a little longer. Sometimes students even attend classes they are on the waitlist for and talk to the instructor about getting added. Instructors are able to “sign students into” some courses at Central, so talking to your instructor could be worth considering.
We plan to accept students in our BAS programs each winter, spring, and fall quarter, so there are lots of opportunities to join the program even if winter doesn’t work out.
However, I have some good news: there is talk about making some of the BAS prerequisite courses into co-requisites that you may take during the first quarter or two of the program. More details will be coming this week as decisions are finalized, but I think you’ll be able to both take stats and biology and begin the BAS program this winter quarter!
Best of luck as you begin classes this week!
Hannah
Let's hope things get better. Everything will be okay.
No comments:
Post a Comment