Monday, December 12, 2011

old/new

this was me when I was still in high school and everything mattered because I didn't know how to prioritize not to mention tell the difference between who was a friend and who wasn't. I just accepted everybody and was glad that there were people there for me for different reasons. Not that I'm not like that now, but this time I'm much more guarded and I'm going towards my goal head on instead of being passive aggressive. The people I am with now are the ones that I've chosen to stick with until the end. if they decide to leave later on, then so be it. The ride was fun while it lasted. I'm not an open book anymore. I know what I want and I'm going for it.

this was a pointless post but whatever, needed something to pass the time. Maybe this will trigger something later.

No comments:

Post a Comment