Woo, I'm finally and officially employed!
The application process was okay, but it was the interview that made me worried. Not really nervous because I'm used to talking to people on a daily basis - hey that's what retail's all about! If I want to work in that field with opticianry I have to get started now. I'm not afraid to put myself out there anymore and it seems fun. Anyways, the interview was basic and casual - "hey how are you doing?" all that jazz. I have a feeling that I will be adding a new kind of feel to what they're used to. Jessica, my supervisor, liked me from the beginning and hired me on the spot! Hehe, get it? My job is kind of top secret undercover right now because I don't even know what I'm supposed to do except know my way in and out of the school.
Everything is so far, so good. It's all coming into place and I'm going to work even harder now. I can finally see what I need to in order to get where I need to be.
No comments:
Post a Comment