Thursday, October 6, 2011

let down > shot down

Finding out that you had a girlfriend was the most depressing news to me. For the past two weeks, I thought something could develop but I guess I interpreted it differently, especially from what you probably had in mind.

I don't mind being that buddy of yours who helps you out with homework but at some point I am going to stop talking to you just so I can clear my head. I'm not going to continue stay interested because there's no point. I thought I actually had a chance.

Once again, I was just naive and got lost in my imagination of what could have been and not what was in front of me. I'm just going to keep playing ignorant so I don't have to deal with the actual thoughts that I should be having right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment