Thursday, August 11, 2011

God is love, Jesus has been watching over me

Over the past few weeks I have been through a lot - yet, my faith in the Heavenly Father and Son are stronger than ever. I know it's not right to connect them to retail and commercial things but I have been getting deals like crazy. I don't really shop that much during the summer but something just happened and now I'm getting brand names for cheap, mostly under $10 a piece of clothing! Which is completely mind blowing. I'm finally registered for class and I have to depend on myself from now on.

The people that I registered in a group with were all either previously graduated or done with their first few quarters of college already. I felt a little behind but I'm not afraid to play "catch up". My scholarship money pretty much covers everything with $400 left over (which will probably go towards books) so I'm feeling great! I'm just scared about my IB transcript and where that's going. Other than that, everything is going fine and I'm super pumped for college!!

No comments:

Post a Comment