When it comes to the point where we both have tried and nothing has been reached, it's time to just move on and not regret that we once had a great friendship. The reason may be that there are other things we have to tend to. I don't want to drag you down and make you wait for something to rekindle what we had. We've both grown up and I hope you realize that I'm still the same, but now I have goals to actually set and accomplish.
I've never made excuses to never see you. Whenever we plan and go through, it always fails because last minute things happen on my side. Honest to God, if I wanted to avoid you, I wouldn't have taken the time to even think about you. You're a person that I will be sure to reestablish a relationship with one day. For now, let's just keep doing what we have wished for and hope that it's for the best.
No comments:
Post a Comment