Monday, September 27, 2010

It's getting harder and harder to smile whole heartedly around you,

I can’t seem to put my finger on it. Maybe it’s the thought that we used to be close and I’m just being childish just because I want you to realize that I’m always going to be there for you, but you can’t see that. I was there for you since the beginning, even during our rough patches and moments that caused inconvenience, I pulled through for you with everything I had. You did the same, but with only half the effort. You always tried to show that you cared, but you were always occupied. No matter how hard I try to let this pass by me as if it were nothing, it’s not. I know I’m lacking some control on my part, but please just like old times, rely on me. I guess it’s because I’m always the one that’s putting everything on the line for you, so I’m expecting something back. Don’t leave me hanging.

No comments:

Post a Comment