Thursday, July 22, 2010

see if I care

FOR ALL THOSE, who have just decided to walk out on me and choose another set of friends without considering the fact that I would do anything for you - you can suck it. If you're just in it, just for the fact that I'm nice and will do just about anything for you, think again. I'm a whole new person - I've become independent, a bit eccentric (who isn't?), analytical, more mature, not afraid to be spiteful; I'm growing up.

I'm not going to shed a tear if you decide to just go and find a new best friend or choose your boyfriend over me. I don't care. Go ahead, just don't think about me after you make that decision. No worries though, I'll be sure to bite my tongue and hold my words the next time I see you. If you think this pertains to you, then it probably does.

From here on out, I'm going to do my own thing - don't come after me. I'm not going to listen to you.

1 comment: