Lots of venting, constant rambling and awkward thoughts. Think what you want and I will do the same.
Saturday, April 10, 2010
don't be a debby downer
If you're at the stage, where you're being mopey and downbeat about every single thing in your life, then go and do something about it. Don't wait for something to happen. Guilt can be a factor but it depends on how much strain you're actually receiving. I'm trying my best to help you, but it seems like you don't care about your life or for your well being for that matter. Also, being blunt about everything aren't making this better either. There's a difference between being honest and being a bitch. Your sadness and angst makes me worried. It drives me nuts that you're changing into this depressed person. I understand that you're having a difficult time with your family and friends, but don't act as if it's almost the end of the world. And you know what, I'm not going to let this friendship go down the drain. Stop putting yourself down for something that isn't your fault or that doesn't even concern you. Keep yourself up and don't let others create stress in your life. Be the bigger person and be strong. BELIEVE IN YOURSELF.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment