Friday, March 12, 2010

"It's just a sport"

That's what kills me - I know how to play, do the correct form, don't complain during the static workouts, whine about how much running we have to do, I've improved and yet, I'm not getting any recognition for that.

It makes me feel as if I'm not worth it, and I've put my all on the line for this spot, not to mention, all the commitment I have in order to get on Varsity. All I get is, "make sure you don't hit too early on your backhand. But it's getting better." or "Reach higher when you're serving." While others have gotten, "Now, if you're going to be on Varsity, serve here" or "Good job! Nice save!" "Come on, so and so! You can do it!"

Sigh, I guess I need to stop being such a pessimist and just realize that things happen for a reason. I can't give up, just yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment