Saturday, December 5, 2009

Let's get this party started!

So my mom was all in my face and told me I had to clean, so I did. Afterward, I got ready to go the Carousel. We had McDonald's for breakfast, and it tasted good.

When I arrived, there already some people there and a lot of little kids were riding the merry - go - round, it was adorable :) Made me miss those times when I would always ride on it in the Supermall. Anyways, I had to make candy bags to sell and make some money for FAC. At first, it was really hard attempting to sell something, but then once the day got going, I finally got to sell them all and over what I expected! Plus, I got to eat free candy. Hahah, and I saw Edros there too,

"I love you, Edros D:"
"...." (Looks away)
"Edros...." ;(
"Huh, what?"
"I love you, bud ;~;"
"Oh hah! Wait, what?"
"I love you."
"Aw, I love you too! :3"
-Hug-

When we started Tininkling, I didn't have to do anything, instead I was the DJ, not to mention that I was counting wrong (sheesh, and I played an instrument for more than five years). It was awesome watching the group perform, everyone was wearing the dress code of Black & White. We looked so cool! From then on, we Tininkled some more, I rode the Carousel, and did sticks.

I will never forget this day. It was just awesome. Oh, and I need to get some community service hour papers D:

No comments:

Post a Comment