but when I see others doing better than I am, and can show me up, it makes me feel discouraged. Of course, people always have these days, but for me, I go through it everyday. No matter, how hard I try I never understand anything, I don't know if it's because of my attention span or what, I CAN NEVER GET IT! I'm not talented, I'm not smart, nor am I one of the most organized people on the planet.
I can't even nail a dance for FAC. All I'm good at is messing up and being forgetful, not to mention ruthless.
Clearly, there's something wrong with me.
Aw, girl. It's not that you're not talented, it's just some people work and understand things faster than others. It's alright. We're all human. We just have to get up, keep trying, and don't dwell on other people's success becuase you are you, and they are they. You can do it! I believe in you. It's going to have you break a sweat, but all of it will be worth it because the feeling you have in the end of performing what you've worked ever so hard for, will give you this feeling of accomplishment. Practice at home more, alright? I sent you the music any everything. I'll try to have Michael Cercado be at the practice on Thursday to touch up some things. Everything will come together :-)
ReplyDelete