I haven't been very active on Blogger.
Might as well start anew right here then, anyways, today was okay.
Out of all my classes, I think that weightlifting's pretty cool. Chemistry is still one of my least favorite classes, even though I like science. Ironic, isn't it?
My legs are sore and I feel as if I'm getting toned, lol. Feels good to get in shape, actually. I hate the warm ups though. I can't do push ups and it makes me feel weak. There's this fat kid that is in front of me and he ruins it. Me and Ashlann are probably the only girls that are pretty tough for this class, hahah, she's pretty buff.
I have a quiz in IB History tomorrow, then a quiz on Thursday in IB Spanish. I'm getting busy.
OH and I'm going to be a cool character tomorrow! HAHAH, I always wear this shirt, btw. I finally have a purpose to wear it.
No comments:
Post a Comment